61阅读

别告诉爸爸-看电影学英语--别告诉爸爸

发布时间:2018-04-19 所属栏目:作文

一 : 看电影学英语--别告诉爸爸

别告诉了爸爸

Ae-ran, What's wrong? Open up!.

爱蓝,出了什么事? 说啊!

Where the hell is Chul-soo?

出秀死到哪里去了?

What do you care what panties I have on?

你关心些什么? 关心我穿了什么短裤吗?

You couple of sick Peeping Toms!

你真是个恶心的偷窥者,汤姆斯!

How dare you look under my skirt!

你竟敢往我裙子下面看!

I'm sorry, You're so sexy that I couldnt resist

对不起,你太性感了 我抵挡不住诱惑

What are you looking at?

你在看什么?

Maam - What, punk?

妈妈 - 干吗,废物?

I didn't think you were that sexy I just followed his lead 我不觉得你很性感 我只是朝那边看

You're worse than him!

你比他还恶劣!

What's going on?

发生什么啦?

Coming through! Out of the way!

让开! 那边!

Ae-ran, give it a big push!

爱蓝,用劲啊!

Push!

用力!

Stop screaming! What's goin g on here?

别叫了! 这里怎么了?

She's in damn labor!

她正处在痛苦的分娩期!

What?

什么?

What happened? Did the baby come out?

怎么了? 孩子出来了吗?

A dick or pussy? - Damn!

有没有小弟弟的? - 妈的!

DON'T TELL PAPA (Raising My Dad)

片名:不要告诉爸爸

Gently!

轻点!

Stop wiggling

别晃来晃去

Stay still

别动

Dad, it hurts

爸爸,好痛

Okay Almost done here

好了,就快好了

No - Really?

不 - 真的?

Sure, Cho-won You're almost too clean

当然,初原 你不能再干净了

I know I am

我知道是这样

That's right You're way too clean

是啊,你是太干净了

You're done

搞定了

Scrub my back now

把我的背后也擦擦干净

Okay

Not too hard, Cho-won, Gently...

别太重了,轻点,温柔点...

What?

什么?

You've got so much dead skin

你这里有太多的死皮了

What are you, an eraser?

你是什么,一块橡皮擦?

What the fuck is this?

这是他妈的什么?

Let's go hit the s hower, son

儿子,走 我们去冲淋浴

Why did you draw on your body not on the paper? 你为啥把画画在身上不画在纸上?

Cho-won...

初元...

It doesn't come off

居然擦都擦不下来

You used waterproof paint? It's awesome! 这画还是防水的吗? 太棒了!

Cho-won...

初元...

Boss!

老大!

Dad, how come your balls are so big? 老爸,你的蛋蛋怎么这么大?

You don't call them balls

那个不叫做蛋

they're called testicles

那叫睾丸

Testicles?

睾丸?

Mine are called that, too?

我的也叫做睾丸吗?

Yours are called...

你的那个叫做...

Popsicles!

冰棍!

And BlG isn't the right word

这个样子也不叫做大

You say, they're ripe

应该形容成成熟

Ripe? - That's right

成熟? - 对

When you get as big as dad

到你的长到爸爸这么大的时候

yours will be as ripe as mine

你的就会跟爸爸一样成熟了

Cho-won?

初元?

Get out of here, kid

小孩,滚出去

Wow, your testicles are so ripe 哇,你的睾丸好成熟!

Look, bitch

看着我,婊子

You think you're at a farm?

你她妈认为你在农场吗?

What?

什么?

If you can't sing try to be fucking sexy 你她妈的不能唱 就给老子装得性感一点 God, what a dog!

天哪,你那根真大!www.61k.com

Go fuck yourself, asshole

操你自己吧,混蛋

What?

你说什么?

Nothing What's on your back?

没什么 你看你背后都这么脏了?

That goes for you, too, dick

你他妈的也是一样,混球

Don't call me a dick That makes me very upset

别叫我混球,那让我觉得很不舒服

Zip it, bitch

拉链拉上,婊子

Thank you!

谢谢!

Where's Chul-soo?

出秀在哪?

My teacher wants to know if you can come for Career Day 班主任想确认一下 当老师节日那天你能不能去

Really?

真的?

Sure

当然

Male teachers might feel threatened about their jobs 做一个男 老师是一件很具有挑战性的事

So, you're gonna do it?

那么说你同意去了?

Okay

好的

He's pretty big lately

这个家伙最近一段很红啊

Cho-won

初元

Am I fucking hot?

我很红吗?

Yeah, You're fucking hot You're the man!

是的,你很红 你真是一个男人!

Gosh, he's a cutie

糟了,她是个美人儿

That asshole pisses me off

那个混蛋他妈的骗了我

Hey, I paid fortune for it!

嘿,那可是我花高价买的!

You boys don't wear makeup

你们男人化那么浓的妆干吗?

What boy?

什么男人?

Ever seen a guy wearing a bra?

你看过男人穿胸罩的吗?

Have you seen a girl with an Adams apple? 那你看见过女人这里长喉结吗?

Cho-won, come here I've got candy for you 初元,这边来 阿姨给你糖吃

Here you go - Thanks

都拿去 - 谢谢

Aren't you bored? - Yes

口渴吗? - 是的

Want some milk?

想喝点奶吗?

Go ahead

随变喝

Knock it off

放开他

Poor kid

可怜的孩子

Don't play with him, Cho-won

别跟他完,初元

Come on, I'm not a He!

不要嘛,人家不是男人!

You turn me off! - Look who's talking! 你给我小声一点! - 人家又没有跟你吵架! Were up next - Oh, okay

轮到我们上场了 - 哦,好的

Later, Cho-won

待会儿见,初元

One day

某天

A boy was taking a bath with his parents 一个孩子跟他的父母一块儿洗澡

Looking at her privates he asked her 他盯着他母亲的私处 他问到...

Mom, how much is your washcloth? 妈妈,你的洗澡斤多少钱?

Embarrassed...

他母亲这个时候...

She replied Oh, It's 3 bucks

非常不好意思的回答 噢,这个3元

How much is yours, daddy?

那爸爸你的呢?

It's 5 bucks, said daddy

他爸爸回答说,我的5块

Why is yours more expensive than mommys?

为什么你的比妈妈的贵呢?

Cause mine has a handle to it and produces soapy water 因为我的这块上面有个手柄 手柄还能产生润滑油

Thank you so much

多谢大家

That guy over here is doubling over with laughter 那边那位笑得特别起劲

We have a great show tonight

今晚我们将会有一场盛大的演出

Up next

朋友们

They just got back from a tour in Southeast Asia 他们刚从东南亚的巡回演出回来

Give it up for the OKAMA Sisters!

让我们请出 OKAMA 姐妹团!

Oh, a puppy!

噢,一只小狗!

Where do you come from?

这个东西是从哪里冒出来的?

You're so cute

真有趣

C ute, isn't it?

很有趣,是吗?

Yeah

Happy?

幸福?

How dare you steal my dog, thief!

你居然敢偷我的狗,小偷!

No, I didn't

我不是偷的

You're lying!

你在撒谎!

Don't push me!

你敢推我!

Way to go, Cho-won

算了,算了,初元

Daddy! Daddy!

爸爸! 爸爸!

Bok-tae, What's wrong?

怎么了,福泰?

He stole my dog and hit me

他偷了我的狗还打我

You little bastard!

你个小混蛋!

Cho-won! What do you think you're doing? 初元! 你他妈现在想怎样?

Are you okay?

你还好吧?

I didn't steal it

我没有偷狗

I know you didn't

我知道不是你偷的

That dog came in here

那只狗自己来的

Shut your trap, bitch

闭上你的嘴,婊子

Why'd that son of a bitch come in here? 这个婊子养的怎么会来这里的?

What?

什么?

That dog

那条狗

Thank you!

谢谢!

Weve got a full house tonight It's awesome 今天观众爆满 太棒了

Dad——http://www.61k.com——!

爸爸!

How are you, sir?

先生,你好!

They all cracked up over my Soapy Water joke 他们都为我的“润滑油”笑话 笑得前仰后翻

Stop goofing around and teach your son manners 别他妈的转来转去 有空好好教教你的儿子 You think you own this place?

你以为这个地方是你的啊?

No, sir - Leave your kid at home!

不,先生 - 以后不要把孩子带到这里来!

Think if you got a brain

用你的大脑好好想想

Think! Think!

想想,想想啊!

I'm sorry, sir It won't happen again

对不起,先生 我保证不会再发生这种事

Fucking idiot!

蠢货!

Let's go

我们走

Did you get hurt? - Take this... 受伤了吗? - 拿着这个...

Get your hands off! - I'm sorry 把你的手拿开! - 对不起

Goodnight, sir Sorry!

晚安,先生,对不起!

Dad? - Go to bed

老爸? - 睡吧

Sorry I got you in trouble, dad 对不起,爸爸 我给你添麻烦了 Dad...

爸爸...

It's okay

没事

You want a puppy? - No

你想要一只那样的狗吗? - 不

You can't afford it

你买不起的

Who says I can't?

谁说我买不起?

I got you a computer, didn't l? 我给你买了部电脑,是吗?

You're not doing it tonight? 你今晚好像好没玩过电脑哦?

It's down

当”了(死机了)

It's down? Let me fix it for you 当”了? 我来给你弄好它

But you know nothing about computers 但是你对电脑也是一窍不通啊

What are you talking about? 你说什么?

Whey they're down in boxing 拳击比赛中选手倒下之后

they get right up on the count 裁判员数数的时候他们会马上爬起来 One, two, three...

一,二,三...

You'——61阅读——re unbelievable!

你真是一窍不通!

I'm unbelievable? Am l?

我一窍不通? 真的吗?

Kim Cho-won is down! One, two...

金初元倒下了! 一,二...

You're no match for me

你不是我的对手

Dad - Yeah?

爸爸 - 什么?

Don't you miss mom?

你不想妈妈吗?

Mom?

妈妈?

I sure do

当然想

Where did you meet her?

你们第一次见面是在什么地方?

We met...

我们第一次...

At the library

在图书馆见面的

Shake it, people!

各位,拼命摇啊!

Are you guys here to study?

你们来这里是读书的吗?

No!

不!

Are you guys here to eat?

你们来这里是吃东西的吗?

No!

【61阅读】

不!

Then, are you here to exercise?

你们来这里是锻炼的吗?

No!

不!

Oh, I got it You're here to pick up dates! 我知道了 你们来这里是来放松快乐的!

Yes!

对!

Let's drink!

来,喝!

To our friendship! Lets drink ourselves to death! 为了我们的友谊! 我们今天不醉不归!

So cool!

太棒了!

Guys here tonight suck

今晚这里的凯子都他妈的难看

I bet they go to high school

我敢打赌他们还是高中学生

Should we hook up with them?

我们要上去泡他们吗?

Who? - Them!

谁? - 他们!

Yeah!

好的!

What's going on here?

这里发生什么了?

Are you girls old enough to drink here? 你们到了能喝酒的年龄了吗?

Fuck off

滚开

Get the fuck out of my face!

给我从这里滚开!

What? - She cracks me up

什么? - 她居然教训我

You fucking bitch!

你个死婊子!

Go ahead Hit me!

来啊 打我!

Don't do that, Ae-ran - Let go! 别那样,爱蓝 - 算了!

Dickhead!

死龟头!

You're dead!

你死定了!

Hold it! - Who the fuck are you? 停手! - 你他妈的是谁?

Leave[www.61k.com them alone!

不要碰她们!

Get down, asshole - I'll deal with you 滚下来,狗日的 - 我来对付你

Yeah, bring it on! - Let it go 你来啊,来啊! - 算了

Stop it! - Stay the fuck out!

停手! - 放开他!

Who's this fuckface?

这个狗日的是谁?

What's he doing up there?

他站那么高干什么?

Beep them! - Beep whom?

打他们! - 打谁?

What a wuss!

妈的,胆小鬼!

He's a fucking joke

他他妈的在强出头呢

Fuck!

操!

Drink this That was awesome

喝了这个 这酒很不错

You! Get me more beer

你! 给我多拿点啤酒过来

Waiter? Waiter!

侍应生!侍应生!

Who named me Cho-won?

我的名字是谁给我取的?

I did, Why?

我取的,怎么了?

Chowon Motel It's such a cool name

初元旅店 这个名字还真酷

What'd you like about her?

你爱她哪里?

Everything

所有的地方

Especially the birthmark on her back

除了她背上的胎记

She was literally an angel And I was a lucky lumberjack 她完全是一个天使 而我却只是一个幸运的苦力

Ae-ran? It's okay

爱蓝? 没事,没事

You'll wrinkle up your clothes Take th em off

这样会把衣服搞皱的 把它脱下来吧!

Let me help you with the skirt

来,我来棒你脱裙子

How do I undo the belt?

皮带怎样解开呢?

So many holes...

这么多孔...

Asshole!

混蛋!

Come on

来吧

Make my day

来好好享受享受

What are you doing there?

你在那儿干吗呢?

Aren't those my clothes?

这些不是我的衣服吗?

You're an angel without wings and I'm a lumberjack 你是一个折翼的天使 我是一个低等劳工

What? An angel? A lumberjack?

什么? 天使? 劳工?

What the... Come here

那个... 来这边

Wait!

等等!

How'd she die?

那她是怎么去世的?

She was a fragile woman and died while giving birth to you 她是一个脆弱的女人 为了生你而难产死去

Get over her, man It's been almost a year

忘记她吧,孩子 都差不多一年了

You're so naive She was a one-night-stand

你真是天真 她是个典型的一夜情的女人

I don't even remember her face

我连她长的什么样都不记得了

Shut up

闭嘴

What panties does she have on?

她穿什么样的裤子?

I have to find out

我还要仔细想想

Sorry to bother you, maam

对不起打扰了,老师

Is this Class Three of seniors?

这里是高年三班吗?

Yes?

什么事?

Do you have a student named Kim Chul-soo?

你们班有个叫做金处秀的学生吗?

Here, That's me

这里,我就是

You call yourself a man? Shame on you!

你他妈还配叫个男人吗? 真丢人!

I've d【www.61k.comelivered all kinds of things

我投递过所有的东西

From food, office supplies, to pets

从盒饭,办公室物品到宠物

But none was as shocking as this

但是没有任何一件如此的震撼

You irresponsible punk!

你个不负责任的混蛋!

Let me tell you something, kid

让我来教教你

Out of respect for my late wife

虽然我跟我的前妻已经离婚了

I still use black condoms

但我们那个的时候我还是用黑色安全套

That's what you call true love!

那才是所谓的真爱!

Watch where you swing it!

你看看你都做了些什么!

What's happening to this world?

这个世界到底事怎么了?

Sorry for the disruption, maam

对不起,打扰了,老师

Study like hell!

学习努力点!

Yes, sir

是的,先生

Sex Education by Ministry of Education

性教育,教育部出版社

Dad - Huh?

爸爸 - 嗯?

Wasn't it hard raising me alone?

独自一人把我养大很麻烦吧?

Not at all

一点也不

You gave me the world

你给了我整个世界

What more could I want in life?

我对世界还能有什么要求呢?

Poor baby! Don't blame your mama

可怜的孩子! 别责怪你妈妈

She didn't wanna send you to an orphanage 她是不想把你送到孤儿院

That's why she had you delivered to your daddy 那也是为什么她把你送到你爸爸这里

Her parents are so conservative She had no choice 她的父母都很保守 因此她别无选择

You gotta understand her

你应该能理解她

Can I have her address in America?

我能知道她在美国的地址吗?

What for?

干什么?

To send him back to her?

把孩子送回给她吗?

Why don't you try to raise him?

你为什么不自己把孩子养大?

He was born at school I bet hell be a smart boy 他是在学校降生的 我打赌他是个聪明的孩子 Tell your parents well

把事情都跟你父母说说吧

I'm an orphan

我是个孤儿

Dad, are you happy?

爸爸,你快乐吗?

Today

今天

Cho-won's father is with us for Career Day 初元的父亲来参加我们学校的活动

Everybody shut up!

大家都闭嘴!

Please go ahead - Thanks

请继续 - 多谢

Hi - Hi!

嗨 - 嗨!

Should I tell you a funny story?

我给你们说个有趣的故事好吗?

Ye[www.61k.coms!

好!

Okay

A boy was taking a bath with his mommy 一个男孩跟他妈妈一起洗澡

Looking at her privates he asked her

看着他妈妈的私处 他好奇的问

'Mom, how much is your washcloth?'

'妈妈,你的“毛巾”多少钱?'

What on earth is he trying to say?

他到底想说些什么呢?

'Oh, It's 3 bucks' - What washcloth?

'哦,这个3元' - 什么“毛巾”?

Oh God!

哦,天啊!

Next day, he took a bath with his daddy 第二天,他跟他爸爸一起洗澡

And he asked him the same thing

他问了他爸爸相同的问题

'How much is your washcloth, daddy?'

'你的“毛巾”多少钱,爸爸?'

He replied, 'It's 5 bucks'

他爸爸回答说, '5块'

The boy became curious

男孩很好奇

'Why is yours more expensive than mommys?'

'为什么你的比妈妈的贵呢?'

And here's what daddy told him

他爸爸告诉他说

'Cause mine has a handle to it and produces soapy water' '因为我的上面还有一个手柄 手柄还能挤出润滑油'

What's wrong with you?

你怎么了?

How much is yours, maam?

你的多少钱,老师?

Does it produce soapy water?

你的那个能挤出润滑油吗?

Your teachers can't produce any soapy water

你老师那个不能挤出任何润滑油

You know why?

你知道为什么吗?

Wasn't I cool today?

我今天表现的如何?

Yeah, kids absolutely loved you

很好,小朋友们都很喜欢你

Really? - Yes!

真的? - 是啊!

Check this out

看着这个

Excuse me My brother bought you this

打扰一下,我哥哥给你买了这个

Wanna hook up wi[www.61k.comth him?

想泡他吗?

Bro!

哥哥!

Yeah, I'm coming

我来了

Excuse me

打扰了

You look lonesome Why don't we sit together?

你独自一人看起来很孤单 我们一起坐,好吗?

Sit down, bro

坐下,小弟

It's so hot today - Who are you?

今天真热啊 - 你是谁?

Who the fuck are you?

你他妈的是谁?

We didn't know you had company

我们还不知道你有同伴的

Let's go, bro

走吧,小弟

Dad - Your dad's coming soon

爸爸 - 你爸爸马上就来了

You are...

你是...

Hey!

嗨!

Why can't he leave me alone?

他就不能算了吗?

It's me GU Jul-gu!

我是九基古啊!

GU Jul-gu?

九基古?

That's right!

是啊!

That panty expert?

内裤专家?

Damn!

妈的!

What are you doing here?

你他妈在这里干吗?

You should've called first

你来也要早打招呼啊

Sorry

对不起

I'm kind of busy Just follow me around

我有点忙 跟在我后面转转吧

Great working environment!

工作环境真好!

Damn!

妈的!

I should've peeped at panties and become a panty designer 我本应该多偷窥一些内裤 然后成为内裤设计师的

A lingerie designer!

贴身女衣设计师!

How does it feel?

穿起来感觉怎样?

Great!

很棒!

It supports my breasts and makes them look bigger 衣服能托起我的胸 让它们看起来更大一些

Is that so?

真是这样吗?

Why don't you try this on?

换这件试试?

Here

这里

What about this?

这里怎样?

I don't know

我不知道

It doesn't feel as comfortable

这一件没那么舒服

I like the other one better

我还是喜欢刚才那件

Yeah?

这样啊?

Squeeze them in

把它们再挤紧一点

And up...

往上一点...

Come take a look at my panties

过来看看我的内裤

Okay

好的

Panties? - What about them?

内裤? - 怎么了?

Jul- gu, I can't...

基古,我不能...

We should make them more revealing

我们应该把它做得更有弹性

More?

更有弹性?

How about now? - They feel too tight in the ass 现在呢? - 感觉这个太贴紧屁股了

I thought so

我也这么想

Let's go have some coffee - Okay

我们去喝点咖啡 - 好

This is a paradise!

这里真是个天堂!

Fix me up with your models

帮我约一些你们的模特

Keep it down, man You're embarrassing me 别乱来,你会让我感到难堪的

Tell me

告诉我

You bonked that one in red...

你跟那个红衣服的搞过没有...

Shut up She's the executive

闭嘴,那是我们的主管

Get in

进来

Come on

这里

She's the executive?

他是主管?

Yeah

She's the head of our branch in America 他是我们美国分部的头儿

She's here for a lingerie show

她来这里是来看贴身内衣表演的

Such a pain in the ass

真他妈的讨厌

You have no idea how stuck-up she is 你不知道她多烦人

You know what her name is? It's killer 你知道她外号叫什么吗? 她叫杀手

What is it? - Langer Rhee

到底叫什么? - 兰格李

God, That's funny - I told you

天呐,真有意思 - 我告诉过你

She looks very familiar, though 她看起来很眼熟啊

Anyway, you bonked that one didn't you? 说说啊,你干了那个女人,是吗?

Man!

好了!

I did

干过了

I knew it, you dog!

我就知道,你个死色鬼!

Like your doll

像一个洋娃娃

Buried in the dust... - Dad!

埋在了沙漠里... - 爸爸!

Who's that pal over there?

那边那个小朋友是谁啊?

Is he Cho-won son of Kim Chul-soo?

是金初秀的儿子初元吗?

Keep it down

小声点

You'll wake up everybody

你会把街坊们都吵醒的

Still up waiting for daddy? didn't mosquitoes get you? 还没睡在等着爸爸哪? 没有蚊子叮你吗?

You drank again? - Only one shot

你又喝醉了? - 只喝了一点

You always say that - My boy!

你经常那样说 - 孩子!

Let's go - Don't drink too much

走吧 - 下次别喝得太多了

Yes, sir!

遵命,长官!

Bl ooming in the garden

花园里花盛开

That my dad and I built

那是我跟我爸爸种下的

All kinds of flowers...

这些花朵...

Feeling good? - Damn good!

感觉好吗? - 真好!

You're such a big boy now

你已经是这么大的一个孩子了

Dad, you don't want to wet the bed again

爸爸,你不想又把床搞湿吧

Go pee

快去撒尿

Dad! - I won't wet the bed

爸爸! - 我不会尿床的

No way!

不行!

You do every time when you sleep drunk

你每次喝醉了睡觉都会尿床的

Get up!

起来!

Okay, okay

好的好的

What are you...

你在干什么...

Okay, I'm coming

好,我自己来自己来

Get up You're so heavy! 起来啊,你好重!

Am l?

我很重吗?

Okay, I'll get up for you 好了,为了你我起来

Hold on

站稳

Go ahead

尿吧

Thank you!

谢谢你!

Number two? - Yeah

第二? - 是

Take off your pants then 要先脱了裤子啊

Why'd you drink so much? 你怎么又喝了这么多? Sorry

对不起

You smell like liquor! 好大的酒味!

What is this?

这是什么?

What?

什么?

What's this?

这是什么?

God!

天呐!

Wanna go with me?

想跟我一起尿吗?

How? There's only one toilet 怎么尿? 这里只有一个厕所 Oh, that's right

哦,对哦

Diarrhea?

腹泻?

A little bit

有一点

Toilet paper, please

厕纸,谢谢

Doesn't that fe el good! Feel so good 那样还好吗! 感觉不错

Dad I love you

爸爸,我爱你

Chul-soo, take a look at my bra 出秀,看看我的胸罩

Very good - Check out my panties 非常好 - 再看看我的内裤

Sure

好的,好的

They're good - Chul-soo?

也很好 - 出秀?

Look at both for me

帮我都看看

Why don't you ask Jul-gu?

你们怎么不去问基古?

Oh, yes...

哦,好啊...

I love you

我爱你

What are you doing?

你在干吗?

You love me this much?

你如此的爱我吗?

Yeah, I love you so much

是的,我疯狂的爱你

I'm in heaven!

我在天堂里!

So am l, dad

我也是,爸爸

Dad!

爸爸!

I can't breathe!

我不能呼吸了!

See what your son wrote

看看你儿子写了些什么

Let me read it for you

我给你读一下

I can't believe this is a diary of an 8-year-old boy

我不敢相信这居然是一个8岁学生的日记

Look

'The weather's damn good'

'天气真他妈的不错'

God!

天啊!

'Dad promised to buy me a puppy if he makes fucking big bucks' '爸爸答应给我买一只宠物狗 一旦他赚了大钱'

Gosh!

糟了!

'That made me damn happy!'

'那句话真他妈让我高兴!'

I can't believe this

我真不敢相信这个

Laughing? You think this is funny?

你还笑? 你觉得这件事很滑稽吗?

Sorry

对不起

I've been teaching for years

我当老师几十年了

But I've never had a student like your son

还从未遇见过像你儿子这样的学生

Thank you so much!

非常感谢你!

I had no idea how much you loved Cho-won

我不知道你多爱初元

What are you doing? Pay attention!

你在干吗? 用心点好吗!

Are you making fun of me because I'm old?

你看我老逗我玩是吧?

That's not it

不是那个意思

Look

您看

I've got a little something for you

这是我给你带来的一点点小意思

You shouldn't have done this

你怎么能这样做

You'll love them, Take a look

您会喜欢的,看一看啦

What's this?

这是什么?

You didn't have to get me anything

你不必要破费给我买这些东西的

What's this?

这是什么?

Oh my! They'll give me a wedgy

哦,天哪! 他们会笑话我的

Take a look

看看

I know they look quite small

我知道,看起来这个比较小

Wear them for 3 months and you'll think differently 但是穿三个月之后你就会对它另眼相看

You can get yourself back a sexy, curvy body 您的身段就会回复性感而曲线玲珑

Swell, huh?

会膨胀,啊?

Are you a B-cup?

你是B罩杯吗?

God, how embarrassing!

天呐,真不好意思!

I think you're a C-cup

我想,你应该是C罩杯的

She told you I was a good boy?

她告诉你我是个乖小孩?

She did

是的

She went on and on about what a good student you are 她-http://www.61k.com-不断的重复说你是个好孩子

That had me feel fucking good

哪些话让我觉得很舒服

I feel fucking good, too only because you do 我感觉他妈的爽 是因为你很爽

You do? - Yeah

你爽? - 是的

Good!

好!

When'd you and mom get married? - Back in college 你跟妈妈是什么时候结婚的? - 在上大学的时候 You went to college? - Yeah...

你们还上了大学? - 是...

You're supposed to go to one after high school 高中之后你也应该进一所大学

I was born then?

我那个时候就出生了?

Sure

是的

Like your doll that I have

我就像一个玩偶

Buried in the dust

被埋在了沙堆里

You feel so distant in my memories 你在我的记忆里逐渐远去

Don't make me cry

别让我流泪

I don't wanna be the guy in a sad movie 我不想成为悲剧的女主角

Don't make me cry

别让我流泪

I don't wanna be remembered like a sad song 我不想被记忆成一首悲伤的歌

The thought of you in my head

你的身影在我脑中

So much sadness on my mind

我的心中满是悲伤

The smile you gave me that night

那晚你给我的笑脸

Long gone out of my sight

已经远去我的视线

What's wrong with you tonight?

你今晚是怎么了?

Got your report card?

收到了成绩单?

Okay, fine

好的,没事

Why don't you smoke?

不想来根烟吗?

No way

不要了

Why not? Go ahead You'll feel better 为什么? 来一根吧,你 会感觉好点的

I know you're a chain smoker

我知道你是个烟瘾很重的人

Listen, Chul-soo

听着,出秀

What?

什么?

Do you like me?

你爱我吗?

Of course - Why?

当然 - 为什么?

Because you're an angel and I'm a lumberjack 因为你是个天使,我是个劳工

We've got a problem then

我们现在有了一个问题

I've got my wings back

我的翅膀已经长好了

Kiss me

吻我

No - Why not?

不 - 为什么不?

Hard to decide, isn't it?

很难决定,是吗?

If you ask me I'd definitely go with this one 如果你问我的意见,我觉得这件很好

What do you think?

您看呢?

I've been following my heart all my life 我这一辈子都跟着我的心意走

My heart dominates my head

我的心思主宰了我的全部

I often fell victim to my feelings

但我总是受到伤害

when I was younger

当我还年轻的时候

Da-hui

大辉

Professor

教授

But...

但是...

Don't take me for a g irl who kicks up her skirt 不要把我当做不懂事的小女孩

for any guy she runs into

可以跟着任何男人到处跑

Hey! Kong Soon-mi

嗨!孔纯美

Hey, fatty

嗨,肥女

Soon-mi!

纯美!

I terribly miss my baby

我实在非常想我的孩子

I think she's drunk

我想她是喝醉了

Excuse me Who are you looking for?

打扰一下,你找哪位?

Are you fucking drunk?

你她妈的是喝醉了吧?

What the...!

你她妈的...!

Gosh, this is embarrassing

糟糕,这可真让人难堪

Why don't I move you to the end of the bar?

我们去酒吧的另一边好吗?

Right there

就是那里

Soon-mi!

纯美!

He's nowhere to be found

我根本都找不到他了

I miss him so much

我是真的非常想他

Pipe down, bitch

住嘴,你个婊子

I'm very close to getting laid

我马上就要掉上那个凯子了

He must be really big now

他现在应该很大了

You dumped the suckling What's the point?

你当初为啥要生下那个孽种?

By now...

现在...

He must've started school

他一定已经开始上学了

You think he has a step mom?

你认为他会有后妈了吗?

What are you gawking at?

你看什么看?

What the...

你他妈 ...

Hey, hey!

嗨,嗨!

You've changed your name but havent kicked that habit! 你改了名字还是改不了那个坏习惯!

You're unbelievable

真是信不过你

What are you looking at, wuss?

你小子看什么看?

Be very nice to her

要给我小心招待这位小姐

Yes, sir!

是,先生!

It's not that bad, is it?

这里还可以,是吗?

This is where we have fun

我们通常都来这里娱乐

Not like American clubs, though

不太喜欢美国式的酒吧

Who knows? You might find it interesting

谁知道呢? 你肯定也会发现这里的乐趣所在的

Get me beer

给我啤酒

Sure

好的

What's this?

这是什么书?

Episode 1 2? Why didn't you tell me?

序章1,2? 怎么不跟我说说呢?

What a fucking cheapskate!

真是个小气鬼!

How could he do this to me? It's like robbing a beggar 他怎能这样对我? 这样像抢 劫一个乞丐

I bet that fucking asshole will drop dead one day 我打赌那个混蛋肯定有一天 从悬崖上掉下去摔死

He used to carry my bags for Gods sake

他过去还跟着我的屁股后面走呢

Fuck in hell!

狗日的!

Fuck in hell!

狗日的!

Go get me a pack of cigarettes

去给爸爸买包烟来

Okay

Fuck in hell!

狗日的!

Watch your mouth with him - Sorry!

在他面前不要讲粗话 - 对不起!

To Miss Langer Rhee and the success of our show 敬李小姐以及我们这次舞台秀的成功

Cheers!

干杯!

Hey, Cho-won!

嗨,初元!

Jul-gu!

基古!

You're with dad? - Yes

跟你爸一块儿来的? - 嗯

What are you doing here?

你们在这里干吗?

Drinking with my colleagues

跟我的同事们喝两杯

He's a son of my friend who works here

他是我一个在这里工作的朋友的小孩

He's a cutie, unlike his dad

他比他老爸帅多了

Say hi to her

跟这位小姐打个招呼

She's a very important person

她是我们的贵宾

Hi! My name's Kim Cho-won - Hi

嗨! 我叫金初元 - 嗨

You're a cutie

你是个小帅哥

Thank you

谢谢

Have a freaking ball!

祝您晚会玩得愉快!

That's pretty sad He talks like a waiter

可悲的是,他的口气像个侍应生

I went to school with his dad He's the MC of this club 我跟他老爸是同学 他老爸是这里的娱乐主持

Thank you! - You are so gorgeous!

感谢你们! - 你们的表演真精彩!

What an erotic, fantastic show!

一场多么性感、引人幻想的表演!

Wouldn't you say so?

你们不这么认为吗?

Give them a big hand, please!

请用热情掌声鼓励她们!

That was good

很好,很好

To keep this mood going

为了大家能保持这份轻松愉快的心态

Why don't I sing for you guys?

我给你们唱首歌好吗?

Music, hit it!

乐队,来!

Like your doll that I have

我就像你的洋娃娃

Buried in the dust

埋在沙漠里

You feel so distant in my memories

你在我的记忆中逐渐远去

Don't make me cry

别让我哭泣

I don't wanna be the guy in a s ad movie 我不想成为悲剧电影的主角

Don't make me cry

别让我哭泣

I don't wanna be remembered like a sad song 我不想做为悲剧电影被忆起

The thought of you in my head

对你的思念一遍又一遍

So much sadness on my mind

我的心中悲伤无限

The smile you gave me that night

那晚你给我的微笑

Man! It's the only song he knows

呵呵! 这是他唯一会唱的歌

Let me tell you He's gone through a lot 告诉你吧 他经历过很多风流趣事

I bet he's the only student in the whole country 我敢打赌他是全国唯一一个

who had his baby delivered to him in class 有人把婴儿快递给他的学生

That boy

刚才那个孩子

What's his name again?

他叫什么名字来着?

After the first motel they fucked in

他跟孩子的母亲在旅店的第一个晚上就干上了

his dad named him Cho-won isn't that hilarious? 他爸爸给他取名初元是不是很有象征意义?

How old is he?

他多大?

I'm pretty sure, he's eight

我很肯定,孩子8岁

You saw him He's such a cutie

你见过啦 孩子长的眉清目秀

How could a girl dump a baby right after giving birth? 孩子的母亲 怎么能一把孩子生下来就抛弃他呢?

That's fucking sick

真是有病

Even dogs don't desert their cubs

就是一个母狗也知道珍惜自己的小狗

That bitch is no better than

那个贱人还比不上一只狗呢

Sorry I got a little hyped up

对不起,我有点控制不住自己

You girls don't sleep around

你们这些女孩,不要在外面跟男人乱来哦

Especially you! - Jul-gu!

特别是你! - 基古!

Don't feel too bad, though

但是他们两父子还不错

They're pretty happy on their own

两人生活还能自得其乐

Let me tell you

If his mom comes back and sees how happy they are 如果孩子的妈妈回来 看到这两父子如此开心

shell be very sorry

一定会非常内疚的

Maam?

小姐?

She's more emotional than I thought, isn't she? 她比我想象的还要感性化,是吗?

I can't believe you bitches You call that a show? 你们这些婊子 你们那样就是表演吗?

I think I've been too good with you bitches

我想是我原来宠坏了你们

Should I teach you a lesson?

我该好好教训教训你们

Playing pussy cause you got your dicks cut off? 做个女人就要把小鸡鸡切下来

Especially you!

特别是你!

You didn't serve in the army did you?

你没有服过军役,是吗?

I sure did

我服过军役

Don't talk back to me!

还敢强嘴!

I got you water - Thank you

我给你买水来了 - 谢谢你

You bitch! He's not your servant 死婊子! 他又不是你的佣人

Cho-won, never do that again

初元,以后不要给他买东西了

No, I wanted to

不,我自愿的

Damn!

妈的!

You're jealous that he likes me 你嫉妒他喜欢我

What'd you say, dickhead?

你说什么,死变态?

Don't call me that!

不要再说我变态!

Line up, bitches! You all are dead meat 都排好对! 你们都皮痒了是不?

Oh! boy

哦! 孩子

What are you doing here?

你在这里干吗?

Who's she?

她是谁?

Don't make me cry...

别让我哭泣...

Dad, you know her?

老爸,你认识她?

She's with your designer friend 她跟你那个设计师朋友一块儿来的

Yeah

是的

I do

我认识她

Hi! This is a nice surprise

你好! 真是太令人惊讶了

You know what?

初元

I need to talk to the lady You stay here 我想跟这位女士谈谈 你待在这里

Let's go

走吧

Goodbye, maam Come again!

小姐,再见! 欢迎下次再来!

Who's she? - Beats me, bitch

他是谁? - 谁知道啊!

How are you? - Good

你还好吗? - 还好

I came back recently

我回来不久

How'd you know I work there?

你怎么知道我在这里工作?

I didn't

我本不知道

I had no idea Jul-gu was your friend

我也不知道基古是你朋友

What a small world

这个世界可真是小啊

Cho-won... You raised him well

初元他... 你把他带得很好

After the fashion show I'm going back to America 时装展结束后 我就要回到美国去了

You made it, huh?

展会已经完了?

Back then I had no choice because of my parents 因为我父母的缘故 我别无选择

Otherwise...They would've sent him to an orphanage 如果不然,他们会把他送去孤儿院

Forget it It's all in the past

算了吧 都是过去的事了

I'd like to see him

见到他我很高兴

But you're leaving soon

但是你马上又要离开了

What's he to you? A toy?

他对你来说像个什么? 像个玩具?

He's happy without you

没有你他依然活得很开心

Happy?

开心?

Growing up at a club? You call that happy? 在一个俱乐部长大? 那也叫开心?

You have no right to say that

你没有权利那样说

Don't tell me what rights I have!

不要跟我说我有没有什么权利!

Shut up! Don't come near my son

闭嘴! 不要到我儿子身边来

He's my son, too!

他也是我的儿子啊!

Will you take him?

你会带他走吗?

Will you?

你会吗?

You're so bad

你是个坏女人

I won't let you dump him twice

我绝不允许你第二次抛弃他

I don't wanna see you again

我不想再见到你

He thinks his mom is in heaven An angel who loved him! 他认为她母亲已经去了天国 并在天国继续爱着他! Goodbye!

再见!

Are you feeling bad about my buddy's son?

你是为了我朋友的孩子难过吗?

Don't worry about him

别为他难过

Aren't you emotional!

你真是个感情丰富的人啊!

I bet that bitch lives well somewhere

我敢打赌他母亲一定在别处生活得很好

Fucking bitch!

死婊子!

How could she dump her own child?

她怎能抛弃自己的孩子?

I wish she dropped dead don't you?

我希望有一天她摔死?

Blooming in the g arden

花园盛开花朵

My dad and I built... Monkey!

是我跟我爸爸亲手种下的... 猴子!

Crow!

乌鸦!

All kinds of flowers

万种花朵

Right before our eyes

就在你的眼前

My dad once

爸爸曾经...

I can't believe this!

真难以置信啊!

His friend we met at a disco wor ks for you now? 我们那次在的士高碰到的他的朋友 居然现在为你干活? Right

You didn't recognize him?

你就没有认出他来?

Didn't he? - No

他也没认出你? - 没有

I saw him only once 8 years ago

我8年前只见过他一次

Then again, I don't remember what he looked like 那之后我就不记得他张什么样子了

Come in

进来

Did you wanna see me?

是您要见我吗?

Have a seat - Okay

请坐 - 好的

Don't you recognize me?

你真的不认识我了?

What do you mean?

您的意思是?

Right!

对了!

You put out the cigarette on your tongue 你就是那个用舌头熄灭烟的人

and kicked their asses

还把那些流氓踢得人仰马翻

And you were that big girl Now I remember! 你就是那个很胖得女人

Wait a second

等等

That makes you Cho-wons...

那么初元就是...

Help us out here Where does Cho-won live? 你猜对了 告诉我们初元现在住在哪里?

What a fucking small world! - Please help me 这世界可真小啊! - 拜托帮帮我们

Sure maam

当然可以,小姐

You like it? - Yes!

喜欢吃吗? - 好吃!

You don't?

你不喜欢?

I do

我也喜欢

Eat this

吃了这个

I'll cook from tomorrow on

从明天开始我来做饭

Really? - Yeah

真的? - 对

What about side dishes? - I'll make them 那没有碗怎么办? - 我自己做

I'm okay with noodles

吃面条没问题

Chul-soo?

初元在吗?

You didn't lock the door?

你没锁门?

Playing cwww.61k.comrds tonight?

今晚打牌好吗?

Jeul-gu, what are you doing here? - Come on in 基古,你来这里有何贵干哪? - 来,进来

Chul-soo, let me explain

出秀,请准我解释

Want me to go break some bills?

要我出去找点零钱来吗?

Some father you are! - Let's talk outside 你还真是个好父亲啊! - 我们到外面谈谈

Not playing here?

不在这里打牌吗?

I'm going out with them

我跟他们出去

You watch the house - Okay

你看房子 - 好

You're going to the House?

你们去房子里吗?

Jesus!

上帝啊!

I hate to be saying this

我实在待不下去了

But how can you live like that?

但是你怎么过着这样的生活呢?

Ae-ran might've passed out if she were here 爱蓝如果看到这一起一定会晕过去

The club will be crowded

酒吧一定会有更多客人的

And my dad will get a raise

我爸爸的工资也一定会涨的

Hell make fucking big bucks!

他妈的,我怎么能赚他妈这么多的钱!

That's how boys grow up - Bullshit!

孩子就那样长大吗? - 狗屁!

Raise your kid like that!

孩子就那样被带大!

I'm not in the position to tell you this 我虽然不是孩子的什么人

But he's Ae-ran's son, too

但是他终究是爱蓝的儿子

Let me cut to the chase

我还是忍不住要说你一句

She would like to meet you

孩子的妈想见见你

Not because she misses you but because of the boy 不是为了想你,而是为了见见孩子

I'm out of here

我出去了

Tell her to leave us alone Goodbye

告诉她不要来打扰我们父子 再见

Chul-soo!

出秀!

Do me a favor

帮我个忙

Can you get me a gig out in the country? 我想另外谋份职业?

It doesn't have to be an MC

不一定要继续做主持人

As long as it pays, I don't care

只要给我发工资,干什么工作我不在乎

Why all of a sudden? - It's just...

为什么这么突然呢? - 这只是...

I wanna work at a different club

我想还个工作环境

I don't know

不知道啊

I'll see what I can do

我尽力帮你找找吧

Stop pulling a long face Let's drink

别拉长个脸了 我们喝酒

One more bottle, please!

麻烦再来一瓶!

Thanks, but I gotta get going

谢谢,但是我必须要走了

I'll talk to you lahttp://www.61k.comter Sorry

我晚点再跟你谈 再见

Chul-soo?

出秀?

Damn!

妈的!

What are you looking at?

你看什么看?

Cho-won - Dad!

初元 - 爸爸!

What took you so long? I was so scared alone 你去干什么了这么久? 我一个人好害怕啊 What's that?

这是什么?

What do you think it is?

你以为呢?

Voila! - A puppy!

瞧! - 一只小狗!

So cute! Thanks, dad

好可爱啊! 谢谢你,爸爸

You're the best!

你是最好的!

So cute!

太可爱了!

What should we name him?

我们给它取什么名字好呢?

Cho-won!

初元!

God, You're a carbon copy

你们可真是一个模子刻出来的

A carbon copy?

一个模子刻出来的?

You look so much like your dad

你跟你爸爸长得真像

What a cutie!

小可爱!

You and my dad are friends?

你跟我爸爸是朋友吗?

Yes

Why'd you come to see me?

你为什么来看我?

You knew my mo m, too?

你也认识我妈妈吗?

Gosh!

糟了!

You like my dad?

你喜欢我爸爸?

He's very popular with girls

他在女人之间很受欢迎的

I can hook you guys up if you want me to 我可以推荐你们认识拉 只要你愿意

I've done it a few times

这样的事我也做过好几次了

He does whatever I ask him to

每次只要我推荐他都不推辞

I'm afraid I gotta go now

我想我要走了

You can take me out later

我晚点再出来见你

I'll help you because you're pretty

你很漂亮,我会帮你的

Can you hook me up, too? I'm also pretty 你也能帮我推荐一下吗? 我也很漂亮

Let me eat your cookies

让我吃吃你的小曲奇

No, they're called testicles!

不,那叫睾丸!

Dad says men should have ripe testicles

爸爸说,是男人就要有成熟的睾丸

And you're not pretty!

而且你也不漂亮!

I still wanna eat them! - No way!

我还是想吃! - 不行!

Dad? - Yes, Cho-won

是爸爸吗? - 是的,初元

Where did you go? You should've waited for me 你去了哪里? 不是说好你在校门口等我吗?

That lady friend of yours came to see me at school 你的那个女性朋友来学校接我的

I think she has a crush on you

我相信她对你大有好感

She's awfully nice to me Good luck

她对我非常好 祝你好运

I think she's fucking loaded

她的样子看起来很骚

What?

怎么了?

You don't like her?

你不喜欢她?

You should watch your mouth

注意点,不能讲粗话

Don't use the F word!

不要讲粗口!

What are you yelling at me for?

你为什么无缘无故教训我啊?

Answer me! - I won't

快答应我! - 我下次不敢 了

Sir! - Sir

保证! - 保证

One more thing

还有一件事

I don't like her So never talk to her again

我不喜欢那个女人 下次不要再跟她说话了

Say you won't!

说你不跟她说话了!

Dad, let it go

爸爸,你要好好考虑一下

You need a wife

你要找个老婆了

Sir

是吧

I know

我知道

But I don't like her

但是我不喜欢这个女人

You want me to marry a girl that I don't like? 你忍心让我跟一个不喜欢的女人结婚吗?

Like you didn't wanna sit with that girl in class 就像你不喜欢跟她坐一块儿的女孩?

I kind of grew to like her

我是喜欢那个女孩的

God!

天啊!

We have different tastes in women I don't like her type 我们欣赏女人的口味不同 我不喜欢这样类型的女人

Once I say no, that's it Got that?

现在不喜欢,将来也不会喜欢 知道了吗?

Never meet her again!

不要再跟她见面了!

Gosh, you're picky

你也太吹毛求疵了

Come straight home after school

放学后就直接回来

Okay

Go on

去吧

Cho-won

初元

I love you

我爱你

I lo网络日记ve you!

我爱你!

I don't see it happening

我不忍心再看到这种事情发生

He hit the ceiling when I asked him to meet you 我跟他说见过你 他火冒三丈

Why doesn't he like you?

他为什么不喜欢你?

You'll make a great mom

你肯定是个好妈妈

I'm sorry you wasted money on this pizza

对不起,这个批萨让你破费了

We can meet behind his back

这次回去之后我们还能再见面的

If you feel like anything just call me

你想吃什么就打我电话好了

You have my number

你那里有我的号码

But you're not marrying me

但是我们又不是男女朋友关系

Don't you have self-esteem?

你就一点也不害羞吗?

Cho-won, well have fun together Just you and me, Okay? 初元,只要我们在一起开心就好了 是吗?

I guess this is what they call Karma

我想这种就是他们说的“卡玛

Eat some - You can have it all

吃吧 - 你可以把这个全部吃完

Seeing you eat makes me full

看着你吃让我很满足

Do me a favor

求你一次

Can you buy me one to go?

能买一个让我打包回去吗?

I don't feel good eating this without my dad 不跟我爸爸分享这个批萨我不觉得怎么好吃 He loves pizza, too

他也喜欢吃批萨

Sure - Thanks!

当然可以 - 谢谢你!

I don't understand why he doesn't like you 我也不明白为什么他不喜欢你

Jul-gu says you look yummy

基古说你看起来很“好吃

God, I'm pissed! - Are you okay?

天呐,我喝醉了! - 你没事吧?

I' m all wet

全部弄湿了

Why don't you wash up at my place?

不如去我家洗个澡吧?

I'm quite dirty, huh?

我身上很脏,哈哈?

No - Really?

不脏 - 真的?

You're almost too clean

你身上挺干净的

That's what dad says

我爸爸也那样说

Can I ask you something?

我能问你一些问题吗?

What?

什么问题?

How come you have no testicles?

为什么你没有睾丸?

What? Well...

什么? 啊...

I don't really...

实际上,我也...

I know!

我知道!

Girls don't have testicles but tits! 女生都没有睾丸 但是有乳房!

Dad likes girls with big tits

爸爸喜欢大乳房的女人

You want me to scrub your back? - Sure

要我帮你搓搓背吗? - 好的

I do daddys

我常帮爸爸搓背

Especially the birthmark on her back 常搓他背上那块胎记

Why aren't you scrubbing it?

怎么不搓呢?

You have a mole on your back

你背后有一块胎记

I heard my mom had one, too

爸爸说我妈妈身上也有一块

She did?

她有吗?

You've got no dead skin

你身上没有死皮

Neither does my dad

我爸爸也没有

Then you can stop - No

够了够了 - 还没有

I've always wanted to scrub my mom's back 我总想给我妈妈搓搓背

Your tits are suffocating me!

你的乳房让我呼吸困难!

Stop it!

放开我!

Chul-soo, I'm really sorry

出秀,真对不起

I know how you feel Try to understand her 我也知道你的心情 但是你也要试着去理解她 That's right You should understand her 很对 你必须要理解她

After all, she gave birth to him

毕竟她是孩子的妈妈

It's natural for her to want to be with him 她想跟自己孩子在一起是很自然的事情 Can't you see that?

难道你就不明白吗?

That's right - Shut up!

对呀 - 闭嘴!

Leave my poor Chul-soo alone

别烦我可怜的出秀

Chul-soo, cheer up

出秀

Take that job I got you and live happily with him

接 受我给你找的那份工作吧 跟孩子快乐的生活在一起 It breaks my heart to see you in pain

看到你不快乐 我的心都碎了

Don't be too sad, Lee-soo

别太伤心了,李苏

Hey... Hey! Are you drunk?

喂,喂! 你喝醉了吗?

Oh, sorry - I can't believe that bitch 哦,对不起 - 唉,你个死女人

Let me go first

让我先来

Is that the only stall?

那是唯一的一个马桶吗?

Where should I go?

我到哪里去尿?

I'll just pee here

那我就在这来吧

Oh shit!

哦,妈的!

She shakes...

她”还抖动了...

Lee-soo!

李苏!

Sit next to me - Let go

坐在我旁边 - 让开

Lee-soo, you know what?

李苏,你知道吗?

I'm as lonely as Chul-soo

我跟出秀一样寂寞

When I first saw you my heart almost stopped 当我第一次见到你的时候 我的心几乎停止了跳动 You're so beautiful

你真漂亮啊

Hey, hey - What?

嗨, 嗨 - 什么?

She shakes - She shakes what?

她“抖动” - 她抖什么?

She's a he I saw the thing

她是个男人 我看见那话儿了

You're jealous, aren't you?

你是嫉妒她,是吗?

Lee-soo, do you have a dick?

李苏,你有小鸡鸡吗?

Yeah, I didn't have money to do the surgery

是的,我没钱去做手术割掉它

Don't rub it in, asshole!

别反反复复说这个了,混蛋!

Shut up, Shut the fuck up!

闭嘴,给我闭嘴!

He wants you to be quiet

他想要你们安静

Fuck!

操!

Soon-mi!

纯美!

What?

什么?

Soon-mi! - What?

纯美! - 什么?

Wanna get laid?

想下蛋吗?

You pig...

你他妈的...

Chul-soo!

出秀!

Maam - Yes?

小姐 - 嗯?

Give it to me

给我

What? What do you want?

什么? 你要什么?

You know what

你知道我要什么

You so n of a bitch!

你个婊子养的!

I'd rather give it to a dog! Get the fuck out of here! 我宁愿给你一只狗! 给老娘滚出去!

Get out of here, asshole!

滚出去,混蛋!

Son of a bitch!

狗娘养的!

What do you take me

你把我当很么

And why am I your last choice? That's even more upsetting! 别无选择的时候才来找我? 太令人他妈的感到羞辱了!

Get the fuck out!

给我滚出去!

What are you still doing here?

你他妈还在这里干吗?

I've been watching you and you turn me off! 我已经注意你很久了!

How much?

多少钱?

Chul-soo

出秀

Every kid needs a mom

每个孩子都要个母亲

Between you and me

在你我之间

she didn't wanna leave him

她也不想离开孩子

Shut up!

闭嘴!

I can't forgive her

我不会原谅她的

She dumped her own child

她抛弃了自己的孩子

And now she wants him back?

现在却想把他要回去?

No way!

没门!

Cho-won thinks his mom is an angel 初元认为他妈妈是个天使

Whatever you say She's still Cho-won's mom 不管你怎么说她仍然还是初元的妈妈

She gave birth to him!

她是初元的生母!

Cho-won!

初元!

You two had all the fun

你们两人造的孽

And why am I suffering for it?

我跟着操什么心?

Cho-won, daddy's home! - Keep it down! 初元,爸爸回来了! - 小声点!

Come on, get moving

来来,往这边

Cho-won! - Quiet!

初元! - 安静!

Cho-won! - Keep it down

初元! - 小声点

Cho-won, daddy's home!

初元,爸爸回来了!

Hush!

安静!

Cho-won, daddy is... - Dad

初元,爸爸... - 爸爸

Cho-won

初元

You drank again? - Yeah

你又喝醉了? - 是的

Because I didn't wait for you after scho——61阅读——ol? 是因为我放学后没等你来接我吗?

No

不是

I'm sorry, dad I'll never do that again 对不起,爸爸 我再也不会那样做了

It's okay

没事

Daddy's sorry

爸爸对不起你

Dad!

爸爸!

I'm sorry It's all my fault

对不起,都是我的错

Cho-won, you look so handsome

初元,你真帅

Thanks

谢谢

No

I'm just so happy being with you

跟你在一起我很愉快

I'm sorry, but...

对不起,但是...

I don't want you to come to see me any more 我不想你再来见我了

Why?

为什么?

Just because...

是因为...

It's very hard for dad and I feel uncomfortable 爸爸不喜欢你 我也因为这样感到不舒服

I'm really sorry

真对不起

After all the clothes and pizza you bought me...

毕竟你给我买的批萨和衣服...

Cho-won - Stop it!

初元 - 不要!

It's not that I don't like you

不是我不喜欢你

Please

请别这样

Take me home

带我回去

Goodbye

再见

Mom...

妈妈...

Mom...

妈妈...

Mom...

妈妈...

Rhee Ae-ran?

你是李爱蓝?

He asked me to give you these

他让我把这些给你

Who?

谁?

A man who loves you so much

一个深爱着你的男人

Who are you?

你是谁?

Take it as a piece of advice from another woman 把它当作另外一个女人对你的忠告

If I were you I'd never leave a guy like him

如果我是你 我绝对不会把他一个人丢在一边

Chul-soo sent me these?

出秀给我的?

Chul-soo...

出秀...

Do you have any idea why he hides his feelings from you? 你知道他为什么要在你面前隐瞒自己的感受吗?

I do...

我不...

It's not because he hates you

不是因为他恨你

He doesn't want to be a burden on you

他是不想成为你的负担

That's how nice he is

你知道他多优秀吗?

And you...

你...

What's your relation to him?

你跟他什么关系?

It's a secret

这是个秘密

As a woman, I'm so envious of you

作为一个女人我非常嫉妒你

Girls like you have guys lined up after them 你这样的女人有大把男人排队追你

I feel so sorry for myself

我对自己深感内疚

What the fuck are you doing here?

你他妈在这里干什么?

Woman my ass!

女人个屁!

Get the fuck out!

给我滚出去!

This asshole is a man

这个混蛋是个男人

He shakes after peeing!

他撒尿之后还抖动!

Fucking asshole!

妈的混蛋!

Keep your eyes down before I poke them out 迟早有一天我要把你的眼睛挖出来

Bye

再见

That dickhead!

狗日的!

He just threatened to poke my eyes out 他居然威胁我说把我的眼睛挖出来

Don't make me cry

别让我哭泣

I don't wanna be the guy in a sad movie 我不想成为悲剧电影的主角

Don't make me cry

别让我哭泣

I don't wanna be remembered like a sad song 我不想做为一首悲伤的歌

——www.61k.com——The thought of you in my head...

你的倩影在我脑中...

How do I look?

我看起来怎样?

Your tits are not big enough

你的乳房还不够大

Look like a real girl

我是说跟真的女人比起来

It tickles

好痒

Do I look like a real girl?

现在我看起来像一个真的女人了吗?

You should look sexy, too

你还应该装扮的更加性感一些

You sure you're a kid?

你小子还确定自己是个孩子吗?

Dad? - What?

爸爸? - 什么?

Don't worry

别担心

I know you can do this

我知道你能胜任的

Yes

I can do this

我能办到

Shake a leg! - Coming!

摆大腿! - 来了!

Damn!

妈的!

Hey - Sir?

喂 - 是,老板?

Kill the music - Okay

关掉音乐 - 好的

God, that was an eyesore

天呐,是他妈个丑八怪

BO Lee-su introduced me to this club 是李苏介绍我来这里的

Hey - Yes?

喂 - 是?

Who's BO Lee-soo?

谁是李苏?

You've met him He couldn't afford the surgery 你之间见过他 他就是没钱做手术那个

So he only had a boob job done

只是去隆了胸

That dick introduced him?

那个傻瓜介绍他来的?

You know what?

你知道吗?

I'll fire him

我马上炒了他

No, well keep him He's cheap

不要,他很便宜

Yes, sir

是,老板

Thank you!

多谢多谢!

Cho-won!

初元!

Popo's looking at me

波波在看着我

Cho-won, do you like it here?

初元,你喜欢住在这里吗?

Yeah

喜欢

What do you say?

你说什么?

Wanna live in this house?

想住在这里吗?

Yeah, let's do that

好吧,我们住在这里

Are you sure?

你确定吗?

Won't you be bored? You've got no friends here 你不会孤单吗? 这里你没有朋友

All I need is you, dad

你就是我的全部

Sorry, Popo I need you, too!

对不起,波波 我也要你!

Why do you like daddy?

你为什么喜欢爸爸?

I don't have any money to buy you anything 我没钱给你买东西

And I'm poorly educated

也没读多少书

But you play with me

但是你跟我一起玩

You bathe and pee with me

你跟我一起洗澡一起撒尿

None of my friend's dads are like you

没有我的哪个同学的父亲能像你一样

That's my boy!

我的好儿子!

So smart after me!

我的聪明儿子!

It hurts! - Sit up

好疼! - 坐起来

Well pack up tomorrow and move down here

好的,明天我们——牛宝宝日记本——回去打包行李 马上就搬过来这里

Okay? - Okay

好吗? - 好的

Stars are so bright!

星星真亮

So many!

这么多星星!

That brightest star is yours

最亮的那颗是你的

Yours is over there

你的在那边

And that is Popos

那个是波波的

Popos? - Yes

波波的? - 对

It sure looks like a dog

那颗看起来确实像只狗

And that is mommys

那颗是妈妈

You can't be doing this

你可不能这么做啊

Once you go back That's really it for you

一旦你回去 孩子就真的不属于你了

You've lived in America too long?

你是不是在美国生活的太久了?

A poor husband and a kid are obstacles in your career? 一个可怜的老公和一个孩子 就成为了你失业上的障碍? Or you got a man in America?

你在美国已经有了另外一个男人?

Fuck Langer Rhee!

他妈的!

Stop it!

住嘴!

It's hard for me, too

作出这个选择我也很痛苦

The car is ready

车子已经准备好了

What the fuck! You sure you're his friend?

你他妈的! 你确定你还是他的朋友?

What'd I do?

那我能做什么?

Take this

拿着

I need to talk to my boss

我要跟老板辞职

Wait in the dressing room - Okay

在更衣室等着我 - 好的

You didn't think I'd beg you to stay, did you? 你以为我会求你留下来吗?

Go

What are you standing there for?

你还站在这里干吗?

You owe me some money

你还欠我点工资

What? - 3 months paychecks

什么? - 3个月的薪水

What'd you just say?

你刚才说什么?

For June, July, and August

6月7月还有8月

Son of a bitch!

婊子养的!

If I've got money for you I'd rather wipe my ass with it 把钱给你,我还不如用来擦屁股

Get out!

滚出去!

Get the fuck out Out!

给我滚 滚出去!

Sir, come with me to the dressing room

老板,请到更衣室来一下

What's the matter?

发生了什么事?

Your son and Cho-won fought over a dog

你儿子跟初元为了一只狗打了起来

What?

什么?

Like father, like son!

有其父,必有其子!

What's the matter, Cho-won? What happened?

怎么了,初元? 发生了什么事?

I tried to stop him from hitting Popo 我挡住他不让他打波波

But he hit me first

是他先打我的

Bok-tae!

福泰!

Your nose is bleeding!

你的鼻子还在流血!

He hit me, daddy!

他打我,爸爸!

How dare you!

你居然敢打人!

Cho-won! Are you okay?

初元,你还好吗?

Why'd you hit me? He picked on me first! 你为什么打我? 是他先动手的!

You little bastard

你个小混蛋

Get out of my way, punk

你想干什么,小混蛋

What are you looking at?

你在看什么?

You're asking for it, asshole

你自找的,小混蛋

You're quitting so you don't care? 你不干了,所以你也无所顾忌是吗? Hey, take my son outside

你,把我儿子带出去

You ingrate son of a bitch!

你个忘恩负义的混蛋!

D ad!

爸爸!

Dad!

爸爸!

You're dead, asshole

你死定了,混蛋

Cho-won! - Motherfucker!

初元! - 混蛋!

Dad!

爸爸!

You... - Cho-won!

你... - 初元!

No one fucks with me! - Stop hitting my dad!

还没人敢对我这样! - 不要打我爸爸!

Please stop hitting him - Son of a bitch! 不要打我爸爸 - 狗娘养的!

It's my fault Please stop hitting him! 是我的错 请不要打他!

Get the fuck off me, brat!

放开我,小子!

Cho-won

初元

Cho-won!

初元!

Cho-won!

初元!

Daddy

爸爸

Yeah, daddy's here

爸爸在这里

You motherfucker!

你个狗日的!

Are you out of your mind?

你疯了吗?

I am, you son of a bitch!

你个狗娘养的!

Motherfucker!

狗日的!

Dad!

爸爸!

Stop hitting my dad!

不要打我爸爸!

Dad!

爸爸!

Hey, hey!

嗨,嗨!

Dad!

爸爸!

Cho-won... - Dad!

初元... - 爸爸!

Drag him up to the roof

把他拖 到阳台上去

Dad!

爸爸!

Dad!

爸爸!

Dad, open your eyes!

爸爸,睁开眼睛啊!

Dad!

爸爸!

Hello?

喂?

Mom... Mom...

妈妈... 妈妈...

Cho-won!

初元!

Mom...

妈妈...

Cho-won, It's mommy

初元,我是妈妈

Cho-won, It's mommy What's wrong? 初元,是妈妈 怎么了?

Mom... Mom...

妈妈... 妈妈...

Save dad, mom

救救爸爸,妈妈

Mom, daddy 's dying Please save him! 妈妈,爸爸快要死了 你快来救救他啊! Cho-won!

初元!

Turn around! Now!

回去! 快!

Cho-won... Cho-won!

初元... 初元!

Dad!

爸爸!

Please don't let my dad die! 千万不要让我爸爸死啊!

Dad!

爸爸!

Get him out of here - Dad! 请在外等待 - 爸爸!

Cho-won!

初元!

Cho-won!

初元!

Mommy's here

妈妈来了

I hate you!

我恨你!

You know how much I missed you?

你知道我有多想你吗?

I called your name every night into the sky 我每天晚上对着天空叫你的名字

Why'd you come now?

为什么你现在才来?

Why'd you show up now and put dad in pain? 你为什么现在才来 让爸爸被人打?

Save my dad! Save him!

救救我爸爸! 救救我爸爸!

Mom, please save dad

妈妈,救救我爸爸

Save my poor dad!

救救我可怜的爸爸!

I'm sorry, Cho-won

对不起,初元

Mommy's sorry

妈妈对不起你

Wake up, dad

醒来啊,爸爸

Dad, I'm here

爸爸,我在这里

Why's he sleeping so long?

为什么他睡了这么久?

Because he t ook a lot of beatings? 是不是你被打了很久啊?

Dad!

爸爸!

Save my dad!

救救我爸爸!

Please save my poor dad!

请你救救我可怜的爸爸!

Dad, open your eyes

爸爸,睁开你的眼睛啊

Wake up and look at me!

醒来看看我啊!

Dad!

爸爸!

Chul-soo?

出秀?

Chul-soo, no!

出秀,不!

Kim Chul-soo!

金出秀!

You can't die on me!

你不能离开我啊!

Let's go, dad You can't stay here forever

爸爸,我们一起走吧 你不能永远待在这里

Were we moving, remember?

你说过我们搬家的,你记得吗?

Y-http://www.61k.com-ou told me we were gonna live in that house

你答应过我要跟我一起住在那个房子里

I'm sorry It's all mommy's fault

对不起,都是妈妈的错

Mom, make daddy wake up Tell him I'm here

妈妈把爸爸弄醒过来 告诉他我在这里

Tell him you're here

告诉他你也在这里

Dad, mommy's here You look horrible

爸爸,妈妈在这里 你看起来很难看啊

Does it hurt a lot?

你伤得很重吗?

I'm sorry I'll never get into a fight

对不起 我以后绝对不会打架了

Please don't leave me alone

不要丢下我一个人

Dad!

爸爸!

Dad...

爸爸...

Cho-won, why are you crying? Where am l?

初元,你哭什么? 我现在哪里?

Who are you?

你是谁?

Cho-won

初元

Where's my bag?

我的包在哪里?

All these years

这些年来

I've administered countless marriages of my students 我给我的学生们主持过无数的婚礼

However, this is surely the most impressive, touching one 然而,这次婚礼却是让我记忆最深刻 最感动的一次婚礼 Why?

为什么?

As you all already know

你们都知道

The bride and groom met back in high school

新郎新娘在高中就认识了

And they did it like rabbits day and night 他们像兔子般日以继夜的恋爱

Know what I mean?

知道我什么意思吗?

Like rabbits? God!

跟兔子一样? 天呐!

He couldn't recognize his mom

他不认识他的母亲

He couldn't call her Mom

他不能叫她自己的妈妈

What'd he do to deserve that?

他凭什么那样做?

I'm talking about that boy!

我是说他们的儿子!

Anyway, this beautiful couple

不管怎样,这对漂亮的夫妻

gives us a very precious lesson

给了我们宝贵的经验

Which is... Kids shouldn't have kids!

那就是... 孩子不应该生孩子!

They have s ex without protection and get knocked up 他们做爱却没做保护措施 而使得女生怀了孕

What's happening to this society?

这个社会到底是怎么了?

二 : 诉别情

诉别情

西门外

谁把干枯的相思树轻轻地摇曳

落得红豆几颗

小河旁

谁把泛白的记忆轻轻的揉搓( 文章阅读网:www.61k.com )

击起波纹数千

我煮酒西门外

拾得几粒红豆 下酒

我折柳小河旁

捧不起一圈微波 留念

三 : 爸爸·训诉

  当我的手,颤抖着把一张试卷,递给爸爸,我的心里有一种复杂的感觉,像是准备被凌厉的口气训诉一样,像是将看到爸爸那愤怒的面孔。

  “我都告诫过你,要预习,要复习,你就是不听,现在好了吧,87分,亏你还有脸来见我,让我来签名!”爸爸严肃的说着,并在试卷上用散发出淡淡亮光的钢笔,发泄似地,签上自己的狂草大名,那种劲儿,像是要把试卷那薄弱的纸张划破。

  然而,训诉之后,爸爸就把这件事忘得一清二楚,又自己玩乐去了。当我考试发挥失常时,又给我戴上(莫须有)的罪名。

  为什么,莫须有,尽在因。每幕降,每启明,吾预复,所失常。

  岗列中心小学五年级:许傲

本文标题:别告诉爸爸-看电影学英语--别告诉爸爸
本文地址: http://www.61k.com/1124064.html

61阅读| 精彩专题| 最新文章| 热门文章| 苏ICP备13036349号-1