61阅读

情景对话-情景对话:

发布时间:2017-08-24 所属栏目:情景对话

一 : 情景对话:

情景对话:

      张姗姗匆匆走进教室,习惯地用卫生纸把自己的座位擦干净,随手将纸团扔在地上。 同学李丽看见后说:“你很讲究个人卫生啊!”,张姗姗不好意思地笑了笑说:“                                           ”随手将纸团拾起来,扔进了教室外面的垃圾箱。

(www.61k.com”

(1)李丽的话言外之意是:______________________________________

(2)张姗姗该怎样说才得体:______________________________________

情景对话:的参考答案

(1)你(张姗姗)只讲究个人卫生,而不讲究公共卫生。

(2)示例:谢谢你的提醒。

(能得体即可) 

二 : 情景对话:问候

情景对话:问候

Steven meets his old friend Tom on the street, and he is greeting him.

史蒂文在街上遇到他的朋友汤姆,正准备向他打招呼。[www.61k.com]

Steven: Hello, Tom!

史蒂文:你好,汤姆!

Tom: Hello, Steven!

汤姆:你好,史蒂文!

Steven: How are you doing?

史蒂文:你好吗?

Tom: Not bad. What about you?

汤姆:还行,你呢?

Steven: I'm just a little tired.

史蒂文:我还好,就是有点儿累。

Tom: Why?

汤姆:怎么回事?

Steven: I have a lot of wark to do in the company recently.

史蒂文:最近公司里的事情比较多。

Tom: How is your family?

汤姆:你家里人怎么样?

Steven: Pretty fine, thanks.

史蒂文:相当好,谢谢你。

Tom: Where are you going now?

汤姆:你现在要去哪里?

Steven: I am going to buy a new air conditioner for my parents. Oh, it’s two o’clock. I must go now.

史蒂文:我要去给我的父母买一台新的空调。哦,已经两点了,我必须走了。

Tom: OK, see you next time.

汤姆:那好吧,下次再见!

Steven: See you.

史蒂文:再见!

单词和短语

air conditioner 空调

tired adj.疲倦的,疲劳的

61阅读提醒您本文地址:

三 : 情景对话:买手表

S= Salesperson C= Customer

S:Good morning. Welcome to Time After Time Watches.

店员:早安,欢迎光临Time After Time钟表店。[www.61k.com]

C: I'd like to buy a watch.

顾客:我想买只手表。

S: Well, you've come to the right place. What kind of watch are you looking for?

店员:呃,您来对地方了。您在找什么类型的手表呢?

C: Well, I'm not sure. Let me see. How much is this one?

顾客:嗯,我不确定。让我看看,这一个多少钱?

S: Hmm... This Rolex? $1,000.

店员:嗯……这个劳力士吗?1,000元。

C: Oh. I don't think I can afford that. How about this one?

顾客:哦,我认为我买不起那只表,这一只怎么卖?

S: This one is $500.

店员:这只500元。

C: Wow. That's too much for me. Don't you have anything cheaper? (to be continued)

顾客:哇,太贵了。你们没有较便宜的表吗?

The customer is looking for a watch.

顾客正在找他喜欢的手表。

S: Let me suggest this one. It's an excellent watch, it looks good, and it's only $100.

店员:我向您推荐这个。它是一只非常好的手表,美观,而且只卖100元而已。

C: Hmm. That's not too bad. Does it have a stopwatch?

顾客:唔,还不错,它上面有秒表吗?

S: Uh, no. Analog watches don't come with stopwatches. You'll have to get a digital if you want a stopwatch.

店员:嗯,没有,指针式手表没有秒表,如果您要有秒表的,就得买电子表。

C: Oh. I see. Where are your digital watches?

顾客:哦,我懂了。你们的电子表放在哪里?

S: Right here.

店员:就在这里。

C: I don't like this kind as much. Never mind the stopwatch then. I'll take that other one. Do you take checks?

顾客:我对这款式不怎么喜欢,就别提秒表了,我买先前那一款的。你们收支票吗?

S: Yes. Make it out to Time After Time.

店员:当然,支票就开给Time After Time.

C: Here you are.

顾客:这是我的支票。

S: Thank you.

店员:谢谢您。

更多英语资讯可关注微信公众号:shuoyingyu8

四 : 情景对话

情景对话

1.I like you new shoes.Wheredid you buy them?

2.What will happen if there is no water?

3.How many kinds of pollution do you know?What are they?

4.You are a doctor.Mr.Smith has got a cold.What do you say to him?

不是翻译啊。情景对话啊!

情景对话的参考答案

1.一般来说这个不是真的问你鞋子哪里买 只是称赞

回答:Really Thank you very much!

2.There will be no plants and animals,humans can't live without water.

3.Such as air pollution,water pollution,earth pollution .

4.I'm very sorry to tell that you have got a cold.You'd better have a rest and drink some hot water and you will feel better soon.

本文标题:情景对话-情景对话:
本文地址: http://www.61k.com/1090257.html

61阅读| 精彩专题| 最新文章| 热门文章| 苏ICP备13036349号-1